Monday, March 7, 2011

Taste Smaste

The question is, does taste really matters? does it effect how you and your environment related? I'm starting to feel that way, well at least to me everything about it just starting to makes sense.

I might have a different taste with some of my friends, well most of it anyway. I'm more the shirt and jeans sitting in a coffee house a light chit-chat will made that perfect. And most of them more like 'whats in to wear' sitting in a cute fancy place eating sweet desserts and whining about their weight. Don't be too offensive, you know you did that. But you know what, that don't bothers me that much and I'm okay with it.

But lately, those little things that really doesn't matter starts to bother me. Rasanya capek jadi orang baik yang kayaknya kadang-kadang harus ngikutin kemauan orang lain gitu, disuruh-suruh mau. Well I'm not claiming myself as a good kind person who helps everyone, but it seems that I'm used to put people first instead putting my needs as a priority, and I'm hating myself for being like this. And yes people, that kinda attitude has caused me to watch 20 mins of Sondre Lerche performance when I should watch and hour performance. Dan itu satu hal yang bikin saya marah sampe gatau kapan, sampe sekarang pun saya masih marah. Masih banget.

Berhubungan dengan suatu lingkungan yang punya beda selera dengan kita sampai kapanpun kayaknya ga akan menyamakan selera kedua belah pihak. Yang dominan pasti akan selalu menang. I shouldn't put my hopes high and put my heart out to watch Sondre, harusnya gue tau yang suka itu cuma gue doang, ngandelin orang lain untuk nemenin nonton cuma usaha sia-sia doang.

Ini ga ngelebih-lebihin kok, but it's just that moment when you found a singer who suddenly sang everything that has been on your mind for years with such a breathtaking tunes and with the most soothing sound you ever heard. Sorry for not being too jazzy or being too top 40ish.

No comments:

Post a Comment