Saturday, August 2, 2014

What's New?

Who says I didn't write for more than a year? Just because you can't see it, doesn't mean I didn't write any. I just hide it better.

So more than a year has gone by, huh? So much happened, reality hits, emotionally transform, still trying to figure out what's what. The big news is, I got a job. Not psychological related at all, but at least it doesn't suck. Most of my time are now being wasted in front of the computer and whining how does a person could work for years and do the same routine over and over again for every single day. But yet, the job doesn't make me hurl and twisted. Except for the first 3 days.

The rest of my life hasn't change a bit. Still hanging in the same old coffee shop, with the same people, with the same amount of love. But again, there are some nights where I miss my old life. You know, the kind where your chest ache when you're about to sleep, the sad songs and tumblr crazy reblogging. That kind, the unstable emotionally condition and driving alone with a slow songs playing is the best cure for anything. And still, up until this moment, driving alone is still the best remedy, even when you're tired as hell from work. It's the only time I got to do thing for and all by myself.

It's been 3 months since I haven't felt being a kid anymore. All of this come unexpectedly and so sudden. I can not wait until the moment I want to stop this and have time for myself and travel.


No comments:

Post a Comment