Thursday, June 30, 2011

2nd Base

Right when I thought it's just another weekend, I just realize that this weekend will be the last weekend in my 19th. I don't really know how to feel, am I suppose to be happy to be in the next step of maturity? should I be sad for leaving those reckless teenage years? or should I play it cool 'cos I had 19 birthday before? teehee..

I know I shouldn't worry about those kinda thing, but you know, living in a culture of insult and where old way of thinking still running in most of people's mind just made me think that we, the minority, have to loosen up and tolerate that 'old' way of thinking. The old way of thinking i've been mentioning abut is how people still stuck up with everything upon someone's age, and to be honest, I don't want to be stuck up in something like that. I want to have a life that those tv series stars have, where age doesn't matter and you got to stick your ass up in what you believe. I do think that I kinda make this a big deal, but come on, I enjoy every second of my reckless teenage moment, responsibly of course, and of course I do think I got to make a living one day but those years still far way ahead from where I am right now.

I don't really got much to say, some of the stuff I wrote should make you readers think right? whats your plan for at least for the next 5 years? Master degree or marriage? Master degree or work? work or marriage? are you going to move out and look for your own place? Well, you decide!

No comments:

Post a Comment